Sunday, April 3, 2011

As I search my computer for images... LOL


OK, this 'catch-up' is not going to be in any particular order...as I can't find the images on my HD in chronological order all in one place (my brain ... my creative brain ... when busy, does not think that way, so they are saved all hap-hazzard fashion ;) ...it's only at times like this that I feel the need to be more organized...LOL). Anyway, as I find the pictures, I will post the projects.


So, here goes. These are the stick pins I made for the Feb 2011 swap at the Cricut Message Board:

2 comments:

  1. Tara, I was so fortunate to receive the animal print pins in the swap and I just adore them. Now I see the others and they are absolutely stunning! You are one very talented artist!

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

    JanaZ
    www.simplymycrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cool! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete